Policy and strategy support
Research supporty activities at AAU are all about providing policy and strategy support to the AAU research community. Our mission is to provide a proactive research policy support service. A central stand of our research policy strategy is the promotion of AAU research expertise and outcomes to enable evidence-based policy formulation and implementation. It is all about early communication of your positions in order to ensure your influence on future research programming, and ultimately contributing to fundraising.
Key points of our research support activities include:
- Raising awareness of you research area and liaising with key stakeholders
- Putting forward your views to policy makers promoting your research area
- Support to coordinating and preparing research policy consultations
- Building networks and alliances for strategic cooperation
- AAU Brussels Office – your platform in EU, access to targeted information and raising the profile of AAU. Including access to meeting facilities.
Please feel free to contact F&P to learn more about the policy services we provide.