EuroScience Open Forum
Join the largest interdisciplinary science meeting in Europe in Toulouse. Meet scientists, innovators, policy makers and more for networking and debates.
09.07.2018 kl. 14.00 - 14.07.2018 kl. 17.00
ESOF is held in Toulouse, France and is the largest interdisciplinary science meeting in Europe. It is dedicated to scientific research and innovation and offers a unique framework for interaction and debate for scientists, innovators, policy makers, business people and the general public.
Created in 2004 by EuroScience, this biennial European forum brings together over 4 000 researchers, educators, business actors, policy makers and journalists from all over the world to discuss breakthroughs in science. More than 40% of the participants are students and young researchers.
There will be hundreds conferences, debates, workshops on:
- The next scientific breakthroughs
- Innovative technologies and their impact on our societies
- The future of science policies in Europe
See all the events in the programme.
Taking part in ESOF is a unique opportunity to:
- further knowledge on the challenges and breakthroughs in research, innovation and their relation to society;
- create links, exchange and debate with leaders of the scientific community worldwide in an interdisciplinary context;
- communicate the latest news on scientific research and innovation to an international audience;
- develop a network in view of building a research career.
Watch the short video below to see more information or visit the ESOF website.